The Living Archive of Aboriginal Languages project is establishing an open access online repository comprising digital versions of the materials produced in Australian Indigenous languages in the Northern Territory.
Additional information is available on our project site at www.cdu.edu.au/laal.
The project is funded through a Linkage Infrastructure, Equipment and Facilities (LIEF) grant from the Australian Research Council (ARC).
- Charles Darwin University
- Australian National University
- Northern Territory Department of Education
- Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education (BIITE)
- Northern Territory Library
- Northern Territory Catholic Education Office
- Professor Michael Christie (CDU)
- Dr Brian Devlin (CDU)
- Professor Jane Simpson (ANU)
- Maree Klesch (BIITE)
- Gillian Terry (BIITE)
- Cathy Bow (CDU)
- Steven McPhillips
Your feedback about the site is always welcome. More books are being added as the digitisation process is completed and permissions are obtained from authors and illustrators.
Get in touch!
Follow us on Twitter: @living_archive
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/laalanguages
Sign up for our newsletters: here